Pre-K classrooms are designed to provide children with numerous opportunities to learn and grow at their individual rate. In addition to numerous literacy activities, there will be various learning centers such as: reading, writing, arts, crafts, sand, water, and dramatic play to name a few.
- There are a maximum of 18 students per class. Each class has a highly qualified NYS certified teacher and a teacher’s assistant.
- You will be scheduled for parent teacher conferences throughout the year.
- Your child will be assessed three times per year. You will receive a report card in February, April, and June.
- You will be notified as soon as possible if there are any concerns about your child’s progress .
- Home visits by the Pre-K parent coordinator.
- Reading bags with books to borrow.