Adja Williams, Human Resources
51 Third St.
Camden, NY 13316
Civil Service Application
On-Line Application System (OLAS)
Employment Opportunities (contiunous recruitment)
Substitute Food Service Helper
Substitute Teacher Aide
Substitute Teacher Assistant
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected.
Absence Managment Login
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I contact the substitute service:
How do I become a substitute teacher?
- Applicant must have at least 60 college credits from an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must complete an application and submit three (3) letters of reference (no family members).
- Applicant must be fingerprinted through the New York State Education Department.
When the above are submitted to the human resources office, you will be contacted to set up an interview with the Assistant Superintendent for Instruction. Once interviewed and approved, the candidate's name is presented to the Board of Education for final approval. Once that is completed, the applicant's name goes on the daily "to call" list.
Substitute teachers may obtain an application by clicking the link at the top of the page. (Teacher Application)
How can I obtain an application for employment?
- Certified teacher applicants are asked to apply using the On-Line Application System.
- New to the On-Line Application System? Click here to apply.
- Support staff (food service, teacher aide, cleaner/custodian, bus driver, school bus attendant, registered professional nurse, secretary) may download an application from the Oneida County Civil Service Department.
Whom do I address a cover letter to?
- Mrs. Louise Rutherford - Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
What are the phone numbers of customer service for the vision/dental plans?
- Delta Dental of New York: 1(800)932-0783
Davis Vision: 1(800)999-5431