Middle School Counseling Office
MONITORING YOUR CHILD'S ACADEMICS
- Contact your child's teacher(s) with specific questions or concerns.
- Monitor homework daily - Check your child's planner for homework assignments and due dates.
- Encourage your child to sign up for 10th period extra help with their teacher(s).
- Lead by example - promote good attendance and the importance of school.
- Set up a parent conference.
Here are some websites that may be useful in understanding and dealing with issues that your child or student may be facing at school.